- Lorena won volunteer of the year in 2013 but who will win this year? It's up to you https://t.co/x76KpmpVAl http://t.co/ulUOeAOrXf11 March 2014 1:02pm
- A huge percentage of young people we engage with tell us they think the media at large does them no favours at all #SoundingOutLondon10 March 2014 3:26pm
- Great morning spent training with @leap_cc #Challenging Behaviour @londonyouth, now off to meet two young men released from prison today...10 March 2014 3:10pm
- @MistaGoode @londonyouth great to hear!10 March 2014 3:21pm
- "academies, free schools & maintained schools all have a statutory duty to promote pupil wellbeing" - #SRE is key http://t.co/AApTT8l9lk10 March 2014 2:52pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010