- It's here! @leap_cc 2012 Annual Impact Report. Check it out 4 updates on our work and achievements! http://t.co/lr1fvXlqm224 May 2013 4:30pm
- #FF @LondonYouth @leap_cc @Kp187 @Media_Trust @catch22charity @the_young_fdn @hi8ussouth & pls check out & RT #truthandyouth24 May 2013 1:11pm
- Interesting: @leap_cc:New project with @LondonYouth.Young people learning youth work & conflict resolution skills in new hybrid level 1 qual24 May 2013 12:13pm
- New project with @LondonYouth. Young people learning youth work and conflict resolution skills in new hybrid level 1 qual #careerdevelopment24 May 2013 11:00am
- Wishing trainers @MattSL @sandysanghera a successful 1st weekend of the @leap_cc collaboration project with @LondonYouth #futureofyouthwork24 May 2013 10:30am
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
We are currently looking for runners for the Brighton Marathon on April 14th 2013. If you’d like to raise money for Leap and get fit at the same time, please email Lara or telephone on 020 7564 3700.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010