- Delighted to say #lightingthefire '16 is at @OXO_2 - it's not too early to nominate someone https://t.co/msPcDWgwte https://t.co/7P2sa6Jezr30 November 2015 12:30pm
- Read new blog by UUK CEO on youth social action and @iwill_campaign - https://t.co/z8kAELiwN5 #iwill27 November 2015 5:06pm
- Paris: A Few Home Truths. Why @leap_cc and others need to invest in leadership of young people in our own community https://t.co/1fNbIBw77c21 November 2015 1:33pm
- Proud that @leap_cc is a supporter of excellent #IWILL campaign24 November 2015 2:31pm
- Good to meet @valeriefloy and hope that @leap_cc & @childrensociety can achieve better impact for young people25 November 2015 10:30am
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Interested in running this years marathon in aid of Leap? Email Emma or call 020 7561 3718 for more information.
Last years team consisted of Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks! We’re proud to have raised over £10, 000 to help improve our work with young people and adults – read more about last years event here.
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010