- Great partnership between @UKYouth and @wagamama_uk to raise £20k - we struggled a bit with the origami star though... #wagamamawishes17 December 2013 10:00am
- Young people have much to say about the world around them - just need the opportunity for someone to listen #youthvoice http://t.co/g3cPhVnm09 August 2012 2:36pm
- @leap_cc Very festive tweet! You have made us smile and sing along in the office :)16 December 2013 12:04pm
- "Snow is falling all around me, children playing, having fun, it's the season of love & understanding, merry Xmas everyone" #festivefeeling16 December 2013 12:00pm
- New research shows self-harm found to be a strong risk factor for suicide in prison, particularly among men. http://t.co/XgNuOnYGV616 December 2013 9:19am
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010