- Congratulations to #BigThinker @_kieranhutton in achieving the @leap_cc 'Contribution to the Community' Award. Well done!22 April 2014 10:51am
- Huge congrats to @_kieranhutton for his 'Contribution to the Community' Award from @leap_cc. Proud part of the @O2UKThinkBig family22 April 2014 10:39am
- We hope you enjoyed our Annual Excellence Awards! Find the photos here https://t.co/FNMYaJG5r122 April 2014 10:46am
- Last night at the @leap_cc event a mum said to me "thanks for giving my son back" #powerful http://t.co/DO04ljIgEk18 April 2014 1:44pm
- Last night's @leap_cc awards were incredible. Wowed by #lightingthefire tales & future ambitions. BIG respect :) http://t.co/OXuatxJQnm18 April 2014 3:22pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010