- A big #ff to @unitingforyouth -follow for all the updates on Creative Collisions 2014! http://t.co/qAr4N24lbl19 September 2014 11:00am
- Looking forward to a morning at @leap_cc planning @unitingforyouth unit- things are really taking shape!19 September 2014 9:12am
- The wonderful @LondonYouth are recruting! Find out more about the exciting opportunities to join their team: http://t.co/zg9EkxBLQj19 September 2014 9:30am
- We've held workshops with @FoyerFederation today @ Foyers across the UK - participants looking at the behaviour we each find challenging18 September 2014 4:00pm
- Will @UKYouth & @leap_cc be colliding? At Creative Collisions? Who knows, get a ticket & find out! http://t.co/9nvuuXuMU8 @unitingforyouth18 September 2014 3:05pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010