- Get yourself down to Creative Collisions 2014 @unitingforyouth. Looking forward to partnering with @leap_cc https://t.co/yqwz6A9vXW01 September 2014 12:00pm
- Happy Monday everyone! We want to know, what's your usual way of reacting to conflicts big or small?01 September 2014 12:30pm
- Under 25 & got views on life work & the future for young people? Enter @unitingforyouth comp for speakers here http://t.co/7JbfKwz9ag01 September 2014 12:30pm
- Breaking news! Changemakers have merged into the @FoyerFederation. Find out how they'll be shaping a #newyouthoffer http://t.co/QsQB7t906T01 September 2014 12:18pm
- A big #ff to @unitingforyouth -follow for all the updates on Creative Collisions 2014! http://t.co/qAr4N24lbl29 August 2014 12:00pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010