- Head to @GateCinema today at 2:15 to see #TheKnifeThatKilledMe- tickets available on the door! All donations go to improving Leap's training23 October 2014 12:53pm
- I've just booked my ticket for #CreativeCollisions with @unitingforyouth. If you believe in young people, want to make a difference, signup23 October 2014 12:03pm
- Come Down This Afternoon for #TheKnifeThatKilledMe in association with Youth Charity @leap_cc Donations on the door! Start 2.15 @GateCinema23 October 2014 11:39am
- 2014 #CreativeCollisions conference is going to be HUGE! Follow @unitingforyouth for updates on the event!22 October 2014 10:10am
- It's been a busy & exciting month for Leap! Read about our upcoming events & current projects in our Oct e-bulletin http://t.co/TpU5wj4He322 October 2014 10:30pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more