- @ChrisStacey You're most welcome - we loved your blog!04 September 2015 2:49pm
- Amazing night raising money and awareness for @leap_cc at Old Mutual. Crazy fun night. Someone ended up doing Beyoncé karaoke so 10/1004 September 2015 8:12am
- Last day to apply for Delivery Manager post! We want to hear frm you if you're passionate about your work w young ppl http://t.co/8RrWazbbto04 September 2015 1:30pm
- Useful frm @NPCthinks - how charities working with exoffenders can understand& develop impact http://t.co/uAL6W2jMoT04 September 2015 12:30pm
- A fantastic end to a fab fundraising evening at Old Mutual - an estimated £9000 raised overall! http://t.co/M6xoJSrQlf03 September 2015 8:59pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Interested in running this years marathon in aid of Leap? Email Emma or call 020 7561 3718 for more information.
Last years team consisted of Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks! We’re proud to have raised over £10, 000 to help improve our work with young people and adults – read more about last years event here.
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010