- Reports here that the proportion of young people who volunteer has doubled in the past decade http://t.co/yCdQkMvTur #volunteer07 October 2015 1:16pm
- Showing just how quickly disagreements & violence can escalate when people react, without thinking & others join in https://t.co/h9rNMxbWf007 October 2015 1:19pm
- Great to hear that #Portsmouth #YOT has been praised by inspectors for turning around their services for young people & reducing reoffending07 October 2015 12:30pm
- @natyouthagency It really is - simply not good enough07 October 2015 10:22am
- Saddened to hear that 1 in 3 young people in custody are in care - we need to do more to support them to thrive #youngpeople #ourfuture06 October 2015 5:30pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Interested in running this years marathon in aid of Leap? Email Emma or call 020 7561 3718 for more information.
Last years team consisted of Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks! We’re proud to have raised over £10, 000 to help improve our work with young people and adults – read more about last years event here.
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010
3rd November 2015 → 4th November 2015
Working with Challenging Behaviour Open Course → Read more