- 'People are the magic ingredient' - grab your @unitingforyouth ticket here, 6th nov http://t.co/3DkDDokuM1 http://t.co/DmdKph0Zw424 October 2014 5:00pm
- She's been nominated for a @womenoffuture award & nxt month she'll be @unitingforyouth - catch @brie_rl this nov 6th http://t.co/uEorXsSQE024 October 2014 2:00pm
- #FF @splatz @bucksmusicgroup @GateCinema @gspfilm @tktkmfilm @anthony_mcgowan Thanks for making yesterdays screening a success!24 October 2014 12:00pm
- At #CreativeCollisions 2014 we hope to inspire change for young people, help us & volunteer at our event this nov 6th http://t.co/4PyId1ayyJ22 October 2014 7:02pm
- At Leap we support the strength of young peoples voices. Don't miss the #youthengage tweetathon today! @GuardianGDP http://t.co/JLLO5S1mn824 October 2014 10:30am
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more