- 93 % of #youngpeople lack career advice & support! http://t.co/idXJ7f8BOF -our training develops & builds #lifeskills http://t.co/hL18MuDK5H25 November 2014 5:00pm
- Who else is following #leaderslive today? Don't miss @natalieben discussing education, environment & jobs live on @BiteTheBallot #youth25 November 2014 12:00pm
- Did you attend @unitingforyouth earlier this month? If you had any #creativecollisions we want to hear from you! http://t.co/s0T5ULRYpC25 November 2014 12:00pm
- Are you a passionate advocate of youth-led solutions? Join the Leap team - apply for our Directory of Delivery role http://t.co/94bVKKgCE525 November 2014 9:00am
- Passionate about making an impact in the worlds of #youngpeople ? Apply for our Director of Delivery role here http://t.co/NItNBHxbD7 #jobs25 November 2014 9:00am
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more