- We had a great time earlier this week exploring the vicious cycle of #conflict with @nusconnect @FoyerFederation ! http://t.co/a4EYBz1Qvx19 December 2014 5:00pm
- @unitingforyouth 18-25? Learn Social Media Marketing 28 Jan at our new space in east London. Find out more and apply: http://t.co/4zf74Sg8n719 December 2014 12:29pm
- @WoodrowHH wishes everyone a Happy Christmas and New Year @leap_cc @WacArts @RobinLockhart68 @fairplaybarnet @Adviza_Charity @camdensociety19 December 2014 12:06pm
- 'Leap has continually provided a nurturing & supportive community within my life'. Read Aaron's story here http://t.co/x6lGpZBFRA #youth19 December 2014 10:30am
- Don't miss us at @projectasbae 's ACT conference on tackling sexual bullying against #YoungPeople 28th jan http://t.co/ysO5e8HeF219 December 2014 9:00am
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010