- Register to @thirdsectorconf’s #outcomesevent about measuring impact- @TMBCurrie will be a speaker! http://t.co/mDzY4e4dNj24 April 2015 2:00pm
- It's the final day of our Leadership course today! Great 3 days training #youngpeople from @CitynIslington #leaptraining24 April 2015 12:30pm
- The scores are in! #lightingthefire 2015 winners & runners up have been chosen! #awards #judging #nominations #yp http://t.co/mROxTNMuJM24 April 2015 11:34am
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau23 April 2015 2:16pm
- Have You considered volunteering as a mentor to a young person before? Learn more about our mentoring programme here- http://t.co/GY2EJKUX2h22 April 2015 10:26am
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Interested in running this years marathon in aid of Leap? Email Emma or call 020 7561 3718 for more information.
Last years team consisted of Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks! We’re proud to have raised over £10, 000 to help improve our work with young people and adults – read more about last years event here.
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010