- Great opportunity to get involved with #CreativeCollisions 2014 this nov 6th! Find out more here http://t.co/YVNBIAFvBz #volunteer #charity21 October 2014 5:30pm
- This thursday we're screening #TheKnifeThatKilledMe- a chilling insight into the impact of #youthviolence http://t.co/UeNj12VDCq Please RT21 October 2014 3:00pm
- @Natwritesstuff Thanks for your tweet Natalie & thanks for your support :)21 October 2014 12:52pm
- You're invited: Creative Collisions http://t.co/wH7MB3wbh0 - how much do we LOVE this @leap_cc newsletter promoting @unitingforyouth !21 October 2014 12:39pm
- Something wonderful to support, even if you can't make the screening: http://t.co/sDgF0T0lPq @leap_cc do wonderful work for young people.21 October 2014 12:29pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team of seven runners to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 6th April 2014.
The team are Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks!
You can see their progress on their page here…
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more