- Did you know? The @HMSPresident is an iconic Dazzle Ship of London, 1 of 3 remaining WW1 warships #conflict #lightingthefire #youthawards04 March 2015 5:30pm
- Read @ThomasJLawson's blog post on how our #conflictresolution training can help reduce #prisonviolence http://t.co/fcqllZtiHW04 March 2015 1:01pm
- Sponsor the Old Mutual Global Investors #brightonmarathon team! All donations will help us train #youngpeople! http://t.co/sH6VqpNCAO02 March 2015 5:30pm
- #T2A2015 swinfen hall working with @leap_cc with good results.02 March 2015 12:30pm
- A BIG thank you to @petrahilgers for all her hard work on our peer-mediation project in Lambeth schools & welcome back to @TMBCurrie!02 March 2015 2:34pm
As a fundraiser
Why not put on a fundraising event in your school, youth group, community or faith group? Run, cycle, knit, dance, or shave your head! The ideas are endless. The only limit is your imagination.
If you have an idea for a fundraising or challenge event in aid of Leap, please talk to us – we can discuss loads of ideas to get you started.
Leap are entering a team to this years’ Brighton Marathon on Sunday 12th April 2015
Last years team consisted of Leap CEO Thomas Lawson, Leap Finance Manager Tom Mathew, Leap Business Admin Apprentice Clark, Leap trainer, Clifton MacDonald, Leap painter and decorator Chico Chukuma, Susan Wamanga-Wamai from Baker & McKenzie and Emma McGowan from Charityworks! We’re proud to have raised over £10, 000 to help improve our work with young people and adults – read more about last years event here.
Interested in running this years marathon in aid of Leap? Email Emma or call 020 7561 3718 for more information.
Runners Ben Start, Vish Dixit and Saul Shevlin took part in the Brighton Marathon in 2013 for Leap.
Amit Dixit, Leap’s Head of Business Development, and Martin Umpleby, ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday April 15th 2012. You can read about Amit’s experiences in his blog.
Andrew Mendoza ran the New York Marathon and raised over £2000 for Leap.
Vishal Dixit completed the Mens Health Survival – a 10km race with obstacles en route and raised over £800 for Leap.
Read about Leap’s London Runners in October 2010