- Are you skilled in partnership development? We're recruiting for an exciting new role: Income Development Coordinator http://t.co/QcBv4YLYUS05 December 2013 5:00pm
- Our friends @BrookCharity are looking for passionate young trustees to join their board - apply before 9th Dec: http://t.co/YFrgemZMll05 December 2013 2:00pm
- WE DID IT! Govt announces it will scrap NI for under-21s. Great news for young unemployed. #AS201305 December 2013 12:09pm
- Want to learn more about your relationship to conflict? We're running our 6 day Playing with Fire course BOOK NOW http://t.co/2odUDVDcSE05 December 2013 12:00pm
- Interested in top tips for training and collaborating with multi-agency partners from MARAC co-coordinators? See http://t.co/8X5pHNnGvB03 December 2013 1:26pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer