- 'Young people should not be seen as something to fix' - great article on how support can help #youngpeople thrive http://t.co/SADt8qo4IX26 November 2014 12:00pm
- Great job going at @leap_cc who are looking for a Director of Delivery: http://t.co/HnOW0E0Z0826 November 2014 10:11am
- We're #hiring a new Director of Delivery (maternity cover). Interested? Find out more http://t.co/NItNBHxbD7 #London #recruitment26 November 2014 9:00am
- Who else is following #leaderslive today? Don't miss @natalieben discussing education, environment & jobs live on @BiteTheBallot #youth25 November 2014 12:00pm
- Did you attend @unitingforyouth earlier this month? If you had any #creativecollisions we want to hear from you! http://t.co/s0T5ULRYpC25 November 2014 12:00pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more