- We're @unitingforyouth with @UKYouth @vinspired @NCVYS @natyouthagency @bycLIVE @FoyerFederation @leap_cc @nusuk @NCS http://t.co/TYvsuzVxqv23 July 2014 4:20pm
- Check out the new @NCVYS Member Benefits Guide for a special offer on training from us and others including @UKYouth http://t.co/72fXbPXPUh22 July 2014 12:00am
- RT @LonCRCProbation: Working with women offenders: A day in the life of a probation officer - fascintating insight http://t.co/I12m4DUd4U21 July 2014 12:30pm
- Join @leap_cc at Creative Collisions where we'll be #unitingforyouth - buy your tickets here! http://t.co/8zDZe8LXeZ21 July 2014 12:00pm
- We're @unitingforyouth with @UKYouth @vinspired @NCVYS @natyouthagency @bycLIVE @FoyerFederation @leap_cc @nusuk @NCS http://t.co/TYvsuzVxqv18 July 2014 4:19pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer