- We had a great time earlier this week exploring the vicious cycle of #conflict with @nusconnect @FoyerFederation ! http://t.co/a4EYBz1Qvx19 December 2014 5:00pm
- @unitingforyouth 18-25? Learn Social Media Marketing 28 Jan at our new space in east London. Find out more and apply: http://t.co/4zf74Sg8n719 December 2014 12:29pm
- @WoodrowHH wishes everyone a Happy Christmas and New Year @leap_cc @WacArts @RobinLockhart68 @fairplaybarnet @Adviza_Charity @camdensociety19 December 2014 12:06pm
- 'Leap has continually provided a nurturing & supportive community within my life'. Read Aaron's story here http://t.co/x6lGpZBFRA #youth19 December 2014 10:30am
- Don't miss us at @projectasbae 's ACT conference on tackling sexual bullying against #YoungPeople 28th jan http://t.co/ysO5e8HeF219 December 2014 9:00am
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer