- @LPPPD Hi there, our Business Development Manager @HannahScreech will be happy to help. Thanks for getting in touch09 February 2016 5:13pm
- Interesting read @GallupNews - supporting young people to recognise their talents improves prospects https://t.co/ivZI2F90rz - yes it does!09 February 2016 2:00pm
- Listen out for @ThomasJLawson on the @ShelaghFogarty @LBC at 2pm on what young people need from the youth justice system re-structure09 February 2016 12:39pm
- 'Conflict in the workplace should not be ignored. Rumours develop, positions harden,sides are taken!' Read more here https://t.co/tbDnAqF8Zp09 February 2016 12:28pm
- 'Make the best of Britain’s talent.' Read Thomas Lawson's #lightingthefire 2015 speech here https://t.co/j4SFYAafiV https://t.co/Dsqkxq96m508 February 2016 5:00pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer