- Merger between @Be_aChangemaker & @FoyerFederation brings more power to the advantaged thinking movement @Rosie_Ferg http://t.co/yeQF3PSZXv16 September 2014 11:00am
- @Your_Story_Ltd thanks for the follow. If you think we can help you with self awareness and behaviour change programmes, let us know :)15 September 2014 6:14pm
- Are you passionate about @unitingforyouth? Only £25 to join us at the bigger & better #CreativeCollisions conf http://t.co/ZDNC3n7XoP15 September 2014 2:00pm
- We've signed up to #Standup with @SkySUBC - where young people can speak up and debate the issues that matter to them. Have you?15 September 2014 12:00pm
- Why do some boys perpetrate #domesticabuse & some dont? Professor David Gadd is speaking at #YPPconf 9 Oct http://t.co/5ehIhRrtgd12 September 2014 12:30pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer