- Damning report on the situation in our prisons http://t.co/KPMTAoPmwi - Leap training inc sense of safety&engagement http://t.co/ksZthlCZj528 July 2015 5:30pm
- What could we learn from the USA? @leap_cc's CEO @ThomasJLawson shares more in a series of blogs from his recent trip http://t.co/FeFBPdVTQa28 July 2015 3:38pm
- The @NCVYS July Member Benefits Guide has offers from @leap_cc @YEUK2012 @OurClubs & @AvonTyrrell - BOOK NOW! http://t.co/PExg7eWS4M28 July 2015 12:30pm
- Current student or just graduated? You've still got time to get your start-up started at our business boot-camp http://t.co/szivwFaEn528 July 2015 10:33am
- "Being a teenager is like going to a new city without a map" - the excellent Brainwave at the @NationalTheatre28 July 2015 10:17am
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer