- It's been a busy & exciting month for Leap! Read about our upcoming events & current projects in our Oct e-bulletin http://t.co/TpU5wj4He322 October 2014 10:30pm
- Time is running out to make your donation to see The Knife that Killed Me, showing tomorrow @ @GateCinema #London http://t.co/5EQSxFSeRj22 October 2014 5:00pm
- Wow nearly 500 tickets sold for @unitingforyouth can you believe it? Hurry book now & get a FREE y/p ticket http://t.co/23ghzMMX9v22 October 2014 2:55pm
- Use of force to maintain secure college discipline http://t.co/cwDHkUD0Zu is costly - better use is @leap_cc approach to conflict prevention22 October 2014 2:23pm
- Make your donation to see #TheKnifeThatKilledMe tomorrow @GateCinema - all proceeds go to improving Leap's training http://t.co/UeNj12VDCq22 October 2014 3:00pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more