- Three simple changes that could ease the burden faced by #young carers http://t.co/ysxCp2nrJm http://t.co/EIATZtvl1W03 July 2015 11:01am
- We're w senior managers at consultancy firm @baringa looking at the impact of conflict in the workplace & skills to turn it to our advantage03 July 2015 12:30pm
- #FF @TheSite & @YouthNetUK for a great online conflict workshop last night - #yp learning about how facts & interpretations can influence us03 July 2015 12:30pm
- Carey & Emma are at @TheSite ready to start our live chat - recognising the difference between facts&interpretations http://t.co/vzIPj33wxn02 July 2015 6:45pm
- We believe in developing potential - examining our behaviour, attitudes & beliefs helps us understand how they influence who & how we are02 July 2015 5:00pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer