- Don't miss out! Last day to #nominate someone or #project for a @leap_cc #award! #conflict #youthawards #youngpeople http://t.co/3DN6ANrQx720 April 2015 2:23pm
- Head of CBI calls for investment in young people's character for business success - @leap_cc provides this! http://t.co/2a3QXzRBT417 April 2015 4:39pm
- Forget money, kids need a good character for that top job http://t.co/hIONw3xZZy - yet more evidence of need for @leap_cc's work17 April 2015 4:40pm
- Thanks #TopNewFollowers @CarolineKende @EliTheDDC @LivHomelessFC @leap_cc happy to connect :) (insight by http://t.co/u4JaZWRqss)13 April 2015 11:54pm
- @FulhamFC know a young person who has taken a lead in transforming #conflict? Pls nominate them @leap_cc #youthawards http://t.co/tPVusPfRz216 April 2015 6:46pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer