- Sponsor the Old Mutual Global Investors #brightonmarathon team! All donations will help us train #youngpeople! http://t.co/sH6VqpNCAO02 March 2015 5:30pm
- #T2A2015 swinfen hall working with @leap_cc with good results.02 March 2015 12:30pm
- A BIG thank you to @petrahilgers for all her hard work on our peer-mediation project in Lambeth schools & welcome back to @TMBCurrie!02 March 2015 2:34pm
- Good things from #T2A2015 on Leap training at HMPYOI Swinfen Hall - watch this space for interviews with some of the prisoners & officers02 March 2015 1:03pm
- Submit ur project that best promotes youth conflict resolutions for a #lightingthefire award http://t.co/3DN6ANJroF http://t.co/qUjey1Qqyt02 March 2015 1:00pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer