- Last day to apply for our Project Worker vacancy! Apply here http://t.co/8RrWazbbto02 September 2015 9:30pm
- Building a flexible skillset will provide #career stability. http://t.co/49xaAO9XMN http://t.co/9RAozIJrcI02 September 2015 5:31pm
- Do you work w 15-19 year olds? Check out our new flyer for the 3 day Leadership Course - OCT http://t.co/hZXtNwebwW02 September 2015 12:30pm
- @si_mcmahon Thank you very much :)01 September 2015 3:26pm
- Very excited to have been shortlisted for a #CYPnowAwards for our work w prisoners & officers in HMPYOI Swinfen Hall! http://t.co/m98NsAiJwZ01 September 2015 2:44pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer