- Saddened to hear that 1 in 3 young people in custody are in care - we need to do more to support them to thrive #youngpeople #ourfuture06 October 2015 5:30pm
- How can digital enhance #youthprogrammes? Thomas Frater reflects on his Digital Development project in our blog http://t.co/8NBbtL3kG106 October 2015 12:30pm
- Do you work with young people? Our course on 3rd&4th Nov helps you develop more strategies to improve your practice http://t.co/PGIYzhjEkd05 October 2015 5:30pm
- @Abianda1 you're very welcome! We hope you are successful in recruiting someone really great!05 October 2015 4:01pm
- Spaces available for free trusteeship event. Thursday 8 October 1pm - 2pm at The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation. http://t.co/NGfFO8Omd105 October 2015 2:15pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer
3rd November 2015 → 4th November 2015
Working with Challenging Behaviour Open Course → Read more