- Excited to be partnering with @leap_cc as part of Creative Collisions @unitingforyouth workshop – book now http://t.co/KfGbxOdhIx01 October 2014 4:35pm
- Aged 18-30 and interested in making a difference? Apply to be a Youth Ambassador for @Youth2ESV here http://t.co/mE0WG9Vxep01 October 2014 2:00pm
- 'The exercises are really easy to put into practice & use on the programme in my day-to-day work' - feedback from @NCS training30 September 2014 5:00pm
- Scouts CEO @matthyde asks what is the role of the state on helping young people gain key skills? @UKYouth @CIPD @youngenterprise roundtable30 September 2014 1:21pm
- Excellent to see young ppl chairing @planuk #CPC14 event30 September 2014 1:26pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer