- A big #ff to @unitingforyouth -follow for all the updates on Creative Collisions 2014! http://t.co/qAr4N24lbl29 August 2014 12:00pm
- Excited 4 @PopUpTalentUK to partner w/@UKYouth @leap_cc & @vinspired 4 #CreativeCollisions14 @unitingforyouth http://t.co/sLQEhba8Wi #Youth29 August 2014 10:09am
- @damianchapmanuk @GenChangeUK @envisionuk Thanks!! Happy to be on board28 August 2014 4:02pm
- Watch this space for speaker announcements very soon but get your tickets now http://t.co/RYg8DORxDU27 August 2014 5:57pm
- Great blog @YouthSecBlog @LondonYouth - resilience is essential for us to thrive & succeed in challenging situations http://t.co/rH0J1i0Q5M28 August 2014 4:00pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer