- Great opportunity for young people to sample our training at free conflict management workshops 19th May https://t.co/thN13nSQ9P please RT28 April 2016 3:12pm
- Bring a group of young people along to our free conflict management workshops on 19th May 12–4pm. More info here https://t.co/thN13nSQ9P27 April 2016 2:01pm
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Check out these tops tips for looking after yourself thanks to @YoungMindsUK https://t.co/0BHVlvi6PU27 April 2016 12:40pm
- This is so concerning... https://t.co/XM5COIZfyZ27 April 2016 10:32am
- Leeds prison is overcrowded, under-resourced, and failing to keep prisoners, staff and the public safe. https://t.co/E0ESXJ2JRR27 April 2016 10:30am
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer