- Look out! Here are three traps to avoid at all cost on your evaluation journey. http://t.co/ip7pt6sqem #measurement #localgov22 May 2015 4:31pm
- @leap_cc @LondonYouth @TheChallengeorg @onlyconnectuk So proud to be there & that our Chelsea won Young Leader award http://t.co/tyuzcgCTFM22 May 2015 1:12pm
- Alex from @JamiesFifteen was runner up at the #lightingthefire #awards. Congrats! #youngleader #conflict http://t.co/xPDw36fUhb22 May 2015 1:30pm
- In Leeds for the final @NCS Su15 ethos training, with @UFAorg and @leap_cc leading on sessions. Been a really positive few weeks #NCSYES22 May 2015 12:33pm
- Thanks @LondonYouth, @WFYIAG, @TheChallengeorg, @onlyconnectuk for coming to the #lightingthefire #awards #FF22 May 2015 1:00pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer