- @patrickedunne @leap_cc I am a size 8. I thought I had small feet! Sorry to see you leave. Has been great watching yours and Leaps journey.27 March 2015 11:16am
- We are running the Brighton marathon for Leap Confronting Conflict @leap_cc . Donate @JustGiving page http://t.co/ayNbMLk49i27 March 2015 5:27pm
- Just finished! Great week training officers & prisoners as conflict practitioners at HMPYOI Swinfen Hall #training #youthjustice27 March 2015 5:31pm
- Do you want to help young people engage in democracy? Get FREE Democracy Challenge training 31 March #Manchester http://t.co/cWkAqNDQrw27 March 2015 5:00pm
- We're training youth work team leaders @SurreyCouncil in techniques to use when facing challenges at work. Learn more http://t.co/DPw6B1pNGv27 March 2015 4:32pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer