- We need YOU to help make this years #CreativeCollisions better than ever- if you're aged 25 or under #volunteer http://t.co/YVNBIAFvBz31 October 2014 5:00pm
- Could you help y/p get all politically clued up like @BYCLive? Find out about our Democarcy Toolkit @unitingforyouth http://t.co/aCA6sdSlIY31 October 2014 4:15pm
- So who's @unitingforyouth next week? #listen2us31 October 2014 12:39pm
- #FF @bycLIVE @FoyerFederation @LondonYouth @NCVYS @nusuk @natyouthagency @UKYouth @vinspired @ncs @unitingforyouth31 October 2014 1:17pm
- Nearly 500 tickets sold already for @unitingforyouth sign up now & get a FREE y/p ticket with every booking! http://t.co/0Gmo027kq131 October 2014 8:50am
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more