- We've got an impressive line up of speakers & presenters at this yrs #CreativeCollisions - read more about them here http://t.co/gaYxJHYVj225 October 2014 5:00pm
- 'You can’t shut young people out of politics' -great article by @abbyyoungpowell http://t.co/meUXcoMXI825 October 2014 11:00am
- 'People are the magic ingredient' - grab your @unitingforyouth ticket here, 6th nov http://t.co/3DkDDokuM1 http://t.co/DmdKph0Zw424 October 2014 5:00pm
- She's been nominated for a @womenoffuture award & nxt month she'll be @unitingforyouth - catch @brie_rl this nov 6th http://t.co/uEorXsSQE024 October 2014 2:00pm
- #FF @splatz @bucksmusicgroup @GateCinema @gspfilm @tktkmfilm @anthony_mcgowan Thanks for making yesterdays screening a success!24 October 2014 12:00pm
Quarrel Shop - new intake
Do you know any young people who would like to be a participant on Leap's next Quarrel Shop?
Quarrel Shop is an accredited (OCN level 2) training project in ‘Conflict Resolution and Facilitation.’ It enables young people to gain a greater awareness of themselves and their patterns of behaviour and supports them to make positive choices in their lives. The project also trains a young person to become facilitators, which allows them to deliver workshops in their own projects and communities.
We are targeting young people aged 16 – 21, who are at risk of getting caught up in violence to self or others, or criminal activity or who are disengaged from mainstream life and would benefit from this type of supported personal development. We are also keen to work with Young People who are interested in facilitating positive change in their communities and among their peer groups.
Quarrel Shop will be held in Leap’s training space in Finsbury Park, with a weekend residential at Woodrow High House, near High Wycombe, Bucks. Training starts on the Saturday 25th February and finishes Saturday 31’st March, with a commitment to facilitate a Conflict Resolution workshop – possibly at the organisation from which they are referred. Quarrel Shop is free to all eligible young people, travel expenses are covered and food is provided.
For more information please look at our flyer
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more