- @ChrisStacey You're most welcome - we loved your blog!04 September 2015 2:49pm
- Amazing night raising money and awareness for @leap_cc at Old Mutual. Crazy fun night. Someone ended up doing Beyoncé karaoke so 10/1004 September 2015 8:12am
- Last day to apply for Delivery Manager post! We want to hear frm you if you're passionate about your work w young ppl http://t.co/8RrWazbbto04 September 2015 1:30pm
- Useful frm @NPCthinks - how charities working with exoffenders can understand& develop impact http://t.co/uAL6W2jMoT04 September 2015 12:30pm
- A fantastic end to a fab fundraising evening at Old Mutual - an estimated £9000 raised overall! http://t.co/M6xoJSrQlf03 September 2015 8:59pm
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.