- Throwback to last week - @tonysupreme_ winning the Young leader in conflict management award! #lightingthefire http://t.co/xqEANHQPK826 May 2015 1:00pm
- This time last week we were running our #lightingthefire #conflict as #opportunity workshops on the @HMSPresident http://t.co/1aTEk0wWDU26 May 2015 12:30pm
- Great to see such an inspiring programme be recognised at the #lightingthefire #awards @DepaulUK http://t.co/MCmg75M6ya25 May 2015 1:00pm
- We have an open programme for practitioners & #youthworkers-June 25 & 26. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details #conflict #youth25 May 2015 9:30am
- Look out! Here are three traps to avoid at all cost on your evaluation journey. http://t.co/ip7pt6sqem #measurement #localgov22 May 2015 4:31pm
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.