- @shelly_khaled @ThinkForwardUK great stuff! We're looking forward to finding out more about who has inspired you #awards #inspiration31 March 2015 2:59pm
- @leap_cc just submitted our @ThinkForwardUK young person nomination #lightingthefire Fingers Crossed. Yulp31 March 2015 2:54pm
- Support @GregHudson100! He’s running the #brightonmarathon to fundraise for us! @PwCFoundation http://t.co/wLpLlRc55831 March 2015 2:00pm
- Our young people's programme is now coming to an end. Big thanks to partners @leap_cc @IKWRO @barnardos & @MCFcharityUK for making it happen31 March 2015 10:40am
- We are looking forward to "Working with Conflict Creatively" workshop tomorrow @leap_cc #Leaptraining30 March 2015 2:05pm
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.