- Got my ticket for Creative Collisions - 6 Nov! Book yours&join us to debate the issues facing young people http://t.co/NSgeERBAk2 @leap_cc19 September 2014 4:46pm
- Register for the UK's only Young People's Violence Advisor training & develop skills to support YP experiencing abuse http://t.co/BpYWv6gHWJ19 September 2014 5:00pm
- Lovely working with @FoyerFederation co-creating @leap_cc workshop for Creative Collisions Conference - 6 Nov Tickets http://t.co/OHsDkcKHng19 September 2014 4:57pm
- Absolutely stunning job by Lorena Vergas @leap_cc event today. Truly inspiring!19 September 2014 4:49pm
- A big #ff to @unitingforyouth -follow for all the updates on Creative Collisions 2014! http://t.co/qAr4N24lbl19 September 2014 11:00am
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.