- Get yourself down to Creative Collisions 2014 @unitingforyouth. Looking forward to partnering with @leap_cc https://t.co/EIZUxmvyV401 September 2014 3:59pm
- Get yourself down to Creative Collisions 2014 @unitingforyouth. Looking forward to partnering with @leap_cc https://t.co/yqwz6A9vXW01 September 2014 12:00pm
- Happy Monday everyone! We want to know, what's your usual way of reacting to conflicts big or small?01 September 2014 12:30pm
- Under 25 & got views on life work & the future for young people? Enter @unitingforyouth comp for speakers here http://t.co/7JbfKwz9ag01 September 2014 12:30pm
- Breaking news! Changemakers have merged into the @FoyerFederation. Find out how they'll be shaping a #newyouthoffer http://t.co/QsQB7t906T01 September 2014 12:18pm
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.