- After such a spectacular #lightingthefire 2015 we can’t wait for May! Nominations are open https://t.co/msPcDWgwte https://t.co/TxxAcnjb7E10 February 2016 2:30pm
- Join @leapc_cc as Trust & Corporate Fundraiser & be part of an ambitious & motivated team https://t.co/RV2co9DIjC #youth10 February 2016 12:30pm
- @LPPPD Hi there, our Business Development Manager @HannahScreech will be happy to help. Thanks for getting in touch09 February 2016 5:13pm
- Interesting read @GallupNews - supporting young people to recognise their talents improves prospects https://t.co/ivZI2F90rz - yes it does!09 February 2016 2:00pm
- Listen out for @ThomasJLawson on the @ShelaghFogarty @LBC at 2pm on what young people need from the youth justice system re-structure09 February 2016 12:39pm
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.