- Great opportunity with @leap_cc for a #socmed #intern > http://t.co/T7mMQnoHLa - paid #LondonLivingWage #charityjob22 August 2014 8:14am
- Have you followed @unitingforyouth yet? Watch out for more info about Creative Collisions 2014 & buy your ticket here http://t.co/mUxm8P2vvW22 August 2014 9:00am
- @leap_cc Hi - Please support and share this important campaign! Young people urgently need you! http://t.co/rEk3HNDLoD20 August 2014 4:53pm
- Want to break into Communications in the charity sector? Great paid Social Media Internship available with @leap_cc http://t.co/jSVjrNnIot19 August 2014 2:00pm
- Check out our paid #socialmedia #internship http://t.co/GD9NHT9kxB - you'll be work with @leap_cc to help reach more young people in #london21 August 2014 5:00pm
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.