- Work better in a team! Attend our open Working w/ Challenging Behaviour course 15th & 16th Dec http://t.co/UadTmv2uCp http://t.co/BdsS9OyyWJ27 November 2014 5:00pm
- We're #hiring ! Passionate about helping #youngpeople ? Apply for our Director of Delivery role http://t.co/94bVKKgCE5 #charityjob27 November 2014 12:00pm
- 93 % of #youngpeople lack career advice & support! http://t.co/idXJ7f8BOF -our training develops & builds #lifeskills http://t.co/hL18MuDK5H27 November 2014 9:00am
- 'Young people should not be seen as something to fix' - great article on how support can help #youngpeople thrive http://t.co/SADt8qo4IX26 November 2014 12:00pm
- Great job going at @leap_cc who are looking for a Director of Delivery: http://t.co/HnOW0E0Z0826 November 2014 10:11am
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more