- Do you think young people are engaged in democracy? Got views? Join us for this interesting debate @unitingforyouth http://t.co/2ZyKhHfAin30 October 2014 4:05pm
- This time next week we'll be @unitingforyouth - this years #CreativeCollisions is not to be missed! Tickets here http://t.co/3DkDDokuM130 October 2014 2:00pm
- We are looking for young people under 25 to step up & help us deliver the best ever youth conference @unitingforyouth http://t.co/JoAWl5rHM130 October 2014 8:55am
- Glad to welcome @RobWilson_RDG to our fantastic line-up of speakers at this yrs #CreativeCollisions ! Tickets here http://t.co/w71KcLWVNm30 October 2014 9:30am
- Only a week until @unitingforyouth. Still a chance to grab tickets! http://t.co/5TFBFyy4BT30 October 2014 11:52am
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.
15th December 2014 → 16th December 2014
Working with Challenging Behaviour (open course) → Read more