- #FoodForThought 'Experience is not what happens to you, but what you make of what happens to you' http://t.co/CtiXYoUEcI21 December 2014 10:30am
- Are you a volcano or iceberg? Do you rise to #conflict or do you keep your feelings under the surface? http://t.co/p5egUOek1520 December 2014 10:00am
- 'The Youth Need Help' via @thehuffpost http://t.co/ffLL6aKEmX - our #training provides key skills to young people http://t.co/8hdiezaIzC20 December 2014 10:00am
- This is fantastic! Watch it. All @leap_cc should look. How to overcome our biases? Walk boldly toward them http://t.co/eqYPiw9ypt20 December 2014 8:33am
- The power of believing that you can improve http://t.co/HYyhMBz1uE central to @leap_cc approach for adolescents20 December 2014 8:05am
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.