- 16-25? Want to help capture, design and tell a different story about young people? @FoyerFederation are recruiting http://t.co/Iw2WXF4Vcv19 April 2014 12:30pm
- We're on LinkedIn. Please follow us https://t.co/TULMNRyfUR18 April 2014 9:26pm
- We want to keep supporting young people transforming their conflict into opportunity. Donate to us to make it happen http://t.co/RrpbjkIIBc18 April 2014 5:48pm
- Great event at amazing Kensington Palace celebrating achievements of young people #lightingthefire Excellence Awards 4 fab charity @leap_cc17 April 2014 9:02pm
- Inspiring night at Kensington Palace with the young award winners of @leap_cc #lightingthefire http://t.co/PQpkD7Vr3v17 April 2014 9:09pm
BBC Lifeline at Leap!
Leap was chosen to be one of the BBC's featured charities for their Lifeline programme. A ten minute film about Leap and the work it does was transmitted at 5pm, 20th November on BBC1.
Filming has been taking place over the past two weeks. We’ve had a film crew filming at one of our Quarrel Shops – a training project for young people, which enables them to gain greater awareness of themselves in conflict and become peer facilitators. The film crew got lots of great footage of young people exploring the concept of conflict and how to resolve it in their lives.
Lifeline also spent two days filming one of our young trainers and one of your young volunteers in action. Brooke Kinsella very kindly agreed to present the appeal, and talks very positively about Leap’s work and the impact it has.
The appeal was broadcast on BBC1 on Sunday 20th November at 17:00 and on BBC2 on Wednesday 23 November 2011 at 13:30. There is a dedicated page on the BBC website which has photos, and more information about Leap. You can watch the film on our website.