- Read about our new Young People's Violence Advocacy Prog w. @barnardos, @IKWRO, @leap_cc & Marie Collins Foundation http://t.co/01gpjfz4jP17 May 2013 4:46pm
- Nominate anyone you think deserves to win an award for managing conflict in The Leap Annual Excellence Awards! http://t.co/OUnPYE3E8317 May 2013 12:00pm
- It's @leap_cc Quarrel Shop residential weekend! Young people understanding how to manage and respond to conflict http://t.co/FbYBTuzdTl17 May 2013 10:00am
- Who uses Instagram!?16 May 2013 3:38pm
- Fantastic that @leap_cc have been short-listed for the Third Sector 'Most Admired Charity' award for 'Most Innovative Charity'...16 May 2013 11:53am
Help us create a legacy of conflict prevention for the future.
Please donate now: every penny helps us to reach another young person, and so holds the potential to save a life. There are 3 quick and easy ways you can make a donation:
1. Make a regular donation and become a Friend of Leap
- Offline: please print and complete this form and return it to us at the address shown, to set up a standing order donation.
- Online through Virgin Money Giving
2. Make a one off donation
3. Text message donation
Strapped for cash? Donate £5 by text message to help change young lives: Text LEAP25 £5 to 70070
All options are 100% secure and by Gift Aiding your donation you can make every £1 you give worth an extra 25p if you’re a UK taxpayer. In return for your donation, we can keep you posted on how your money is helping us to transform young lives and communities.
Your support will help us provide vital training and support to young people at risk – whether that be in schools, communities or prisons. Furthermore, for every adult we train at least ten young people’s lives can be changed. Leap training gives professionals – from teachers to social workers, and youth workers to prison officers – the confidence to work more effectively with young people in conflict.