- A big #ff to @unitingforyouth -follow for all the updates on Creative Collisions 2014! http://t.co/qAr4N24lbl29 August 2014 12:00pm
- Excited 4 @PopUpTalentUK to partner w/@UKYouth @leap_cc & @vinspired 4 #CreativeCollisions14 @unitingforyouth http://t.co/sLQEhba8Wi #Youth29 August 2014 10:09am
- @damianchapmanuk @GenChangeUK @envisionuk Thanks!! Happy to be on board28 August 2014 4:02pm
- Watch this space for speaker announcements very soon but get your tickets now http://t.co/RYg8DORxDU27 August 2014 5:57pm
- Great blog @YouthSecBlog @LondonYouth - resilience is essential for us to thrive & succeed in challenging situations http://t.co/rH0J1i0Q5M28 August 2014 4:00pm
- Excited to be partnering with @leap_cc as part of Creative Collisions @unitingforyouth workshop – book now http://t.co/WhoHVLGNjS28 August 2014 3:01pm
- @leap_cc @GenChangeUK Welcome to the team! Everyone @envisionuk says hi!28 August 2014 1:49pm
- We are now part of @GenChangeUK - working together to make social action a normal part of young people’s experience of growing up in the UK28 August 2014 1:00pm
- Have you followed @unitingforyouth yet? Watch out for more info about Creative Collisions 2014 & buy your ticket here http://t.co/wUcwl4oP9528 August 2014 12:00pm
- @CageCricket @LondonYouth @FoyerFederation @UKYouth @iyw_tweets @leap_cc Thank you. Show them young leaders and they will be led! #TrueFace27 August 2014 5:19pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
Dealing with conflict in corporate life
David Allen's career spans 38 years during which time he worked for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies like IBM, NCR and EDS. He has had extensive executive experience including… Read more
Will you give a young person the opportunity to create a life free from violence?
Make a donation today, and you could help us offer our transformative training to a young person at a pivotal point in their life. Will you play your part in helping us reach 1,700 young people by the… Read more
Check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including details of how you can get your ticket for Creative Collisions 2014, our latest funding for… Read more
Royally recognised achievements!
On the 17th April, Leap welcomed over 160 partners, funders, young people and friends to our Annual Excellence Awards ceremony ‘Lighting The Fire’, held at The Orangery, Kensington Palace. Read more