- Last year saw serious assaults in prison rise by over a third @PRTuk @leap_cc in HMP Chelmsford found assults dropped by 25%,@NOMSgov28 May 2015 2:57pm
- Good start into #QuarrelShop yesterday: 6 days of exploring conflict & learning skills with YP @leap_cc - today we'll start unpacking #anger28 May 2015 7:29am
- I've #justsponsored Hannah Swainston, who's fundraising for @leap_cc on @JustGiving. Donate now http://t.co/fFFvIlyPxD28 May 2015 1:38pm
- #BBCtrending: A channel that's young, British, witty and black @leap_cc Great article. http://t.co/D4KxaPFp9A26 May 2015 8:31am
- The amazing view from the @HMSPresident #lightingthefire #awards #celebrate #conflict #opportunity #recognition http://t.co/baMDA8diMw28 May 2015 2:30pm
- Our open course for practitioners & #youthworkers working with #yp-June 25 & 26. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details #conflict #youth28 May 2015 12:30pm
- 2nd day of our Quarrel Shop training today #leaptraining #conflict #youngpeople #youngleaders. Learn more about it http://t.co/hYzkh4Z9Wr28 May 2015 12:00pm
- HUGE congratulations to Darren Way from @sogrowthwho has supported many #youngpeople through #conflict situations http://t.co/jvmYr5MfO627 May 2015 12:00pm
- Throwback to last week - @tonysupreme_ winning the Young leader in conflict management award! #lightingthefire http://t.co/xqEANHQPK826 May 2015 1:00pm
- This time last week we were running our #lightingthefire #conflict as #opportunity workshops on the @HMSPresident http://t.co/1aTEk0wWDU26 May 2015 12:30pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap gives you the choice and makes you come up with the answers yourself" - Frankie Philips - Impact Report 2014 Read more...
Nominate someone for a Leap award
Do you know a young person, adult or organisation who have taken the lead in transforming conflict in their communities? Nominate someone you think deserves to be recognised for their achievements for a Leap award. Read more...
Adapting to learning; learning to adapt
Read the first of Tom Currie's blog posts. Tom is Leap's Impact Manager - it is his job to evaluate our programmes and to test the outcomes that they have for young people. Read more
How can anyone think about rehabilitation if they’re constantly looking over their shoulder?
Read our response to recent reporting on violence in prisons. Read more
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Conflict was faithful
A spoken word piece from Leah Williams, Quarrel Shop graduate and poet. First performed at Lighting the Fire 2015, on board the HMS President. Read more
Youth Leadership in Action
Sela, a board member on the London Youth Talent Match Youth Board, has recently completed Leap's Quarrel Shop programme and returned to train other young people in a workshop. He will be at Leap's… Read more
Leap ranked in top 10% of evaluated programmes
Leap's conflict management and facilitation programme, Quarrel Shop, has been evaluated by Project Oracle in terms of its robust evaluation outcomes for young people. Project Oracle is London's… Read more