- A new brand for the Small Charities Coalition http://t.co/xipFq7UJp212 December 2013 9:01am
- "Young people are capable...of bringing down the towers of oppression and raising the banners of freedom." #NelsonMandela12 December 2013 8:29am
- "@Number10gov: Congrats @envisionUK who win #BigSocietyAward for supporting yp to make changes in their communities" #iwill @stepuptoserve12 December 2013 8:55am
- @CateringJobsMH @Catch22charity Thanks for the shout out Michaela, seasons greetings to you! We hope you're well12 December 2013 9:13am
- We're #recruiting a Marketing & Events Officer http://t.co/jMGlyT7iXD #londonjobs #jobs Please RT11 December 2013 5:53pm
- We're currently asking for anonymous feedback so if you've visited a Brook service recently, tell us what you... http://t.co/76GfeJla2f11 December 2013 12:39pm
- Interesting that huge proportion of young people took part in @OneBigCommunity #OneBigDebate felt UK Media glamourise violence @YouthMediaA11 December 2013 8:40am
- London teenagers 'let down by colleges' http://t.co/HMivByey0411 December 2013 11:53am
- "Every child in care has the right to experience a positive, empowering, stable and loving relationship." http://t.co/fwl9CP1GA911 December 2013 12:02pm
- 9 Things That Separate You From Successful People - http://t.co/vS1s5V8ZBK11 December 2013 12:02pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
A world without Nelson Mandela
Leap senior trainer, Rene Manradge reflects on the leadership of Nelson Mandela Read more
Tom Lawson's blog
Read Leap CEO Thomas Lawson's blog on conflict, growing up and what we can do to support young people today Read more
Nick's spoken word piece
In Nick's spoken word piece - 'Trap' he articulates his internal monologue Read more
Find out what we've been up to over the past few months including exciting events and new partnerships... Read more
More details on Creative Collisions...
Hot off the press - the Creative Collisions site is here! Read more
Leap Chair Patrick wins Volunteer of the Year award
This September Leap Chair Patrick Dunne won the CASE Volunteer of the Year Award for his work for Warwick in Africa Read more