- @ChrisStacey You're most welcome - we loved your blog!04 September 2015 2:49pm
- Amazing night raising money and awareness for @leap_cc at Old Mutual. Crazy fun night. Someone ended up doing Beyoncé karaoke so 10/1004 September 2015 8:12am
- Last day to apply for Delivery Manager post! We want to hear frm you if you're passionate about your work w young ppl http://t.co/8RrWazbbto04 September 2015 1:30pm
- Useful frm @NPCthinks - how charities working with exoffenders can understand& develop impact http://t.co/uAL6W2jMoT04 September 2015 12:30pm
- A fantastic end to a fab fundraising evening at Old Mutual - an estimated £9000 raised overall! http://t.co/M6xoJSrQlf03 September 2015 8:59pm
- We're 'At the races' with Old Mutual Global Investors - a big thank you to the interns for putting on this fab event!03 September 2015 5:30pm
- Have you told us which issue you feel is most important? It doesn't take long (promise!). #MakeYourMark now: http://t.co/wLFp2ofolX03 September 2015 1:01pm
- New to managing volunteers? Check out this great training course to help to get you started: https://t.co/skmQtFc3IU03 September 2015 1:01pm
- Interesting blog from @ChrisStacey on the role of charities&voluntary agencies delivering ‘rehabilitation’ services.. http://t.co/QDmH2gcJeG03 September 2015 12:30pm
- @ana_brankovic @42ndStreetmcr @simone42nd @sixteen25yp @AYPHcharity @cypnow thank you so much & congrats to everyone else!03 September 2015 9:58am
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap gives you the choice and makes you come up with the answers yourself" - Frankie Philips - Read our 2014 Impact Report Read more...
Chantal Chang on being a Leap trainer
Chantal Chang writes about what she enjoys most about being a trainer and what she's learnt as a Trustee Read more
In our response to the closure of this pioneering charity, we must be measured so that young people don't become the victims of this story. Read more
My little red bicycle
Hannah Swainston, Leap's Major Donor and Trust Fundraiser is taking part in the Prudential 100 mile cycle in August 2015 for Leap - read more about how she's finding training and why she thought it was… Read more
What are we doing in prisons?
Since Sept 2014 we've been running a programme with HMP YOI Swinfen Hall, where prisoners are being trained to deliver Leap training to their peers, in a pair with a prison officer. Here's an… Read more
E-bulletin: Meet Frankie - impact in 2014 and beyond
Check out our July e-bulletin to find out more about our impact in 2014 and meet Frankie Philips, who is training other prisoners in conflict management skills at HMPYOI Swinfen Hall.... Read more
New Chair to the Board of Trustees announced!
We're delighted to announce that Mark Spelman, of Accenture, has joined Leap as Chair to the Board of Trustees. Read more about him here. Read more