- When bullies take away your friends and advice on this for young people, please share http://t.co/UB4AwwpbJl03 August 2015 2:20pm
- What are we doing in prisons? Read our latest news for an update on the HMPYOI Swinfen Hall peer-2-peer training prog http://t.co/OLmvJgYFHq03 August 2015 12:30pm
- Kemi from @Re_Formed talks about leaving school, drugs, prison, turning her life around: https://t.co/X53CKkDtpi via @DWPPressOffice03 August 2015 11:55am
- @richardsved @GdnVoluntary No we hadn't! Really interesting research @NPCthinks03 August 2015 10:54am
- Seen this @leap_cc? Charities better than private companies at reducing reoffending, report finds | @GdnVoluntary http://t.co/AlK2JXSqlA03 August 2015 9:54am
- Worrying that re-offending rates for young people have risen - we wonder what this can be attributed to. A more holistic approach needed?03 August 2015 10:30am
- Please sponsor my amazing colleague @SwainstonHannah who is cycling 100 miles for @leap_cc! ... My little red bicycle http://t.co/VwbV5iUZ4v31 July 2015 5:36pm
- Arguments at home - top tips for resolving conflict by @leap_cc http://t.co/cAtmqgMR6C31 July 2015 5:38pm
- @leap_cc @pow_london Thank you...glad you enjoyed it!31 July 2015 1:44pm
- Want to shape what goes onto @bbcthree? They are recruiting 300 young people NOW - http://t.co/lX3wyKe25Z31 July 2015 1:41pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap gives you the choice and makes you come up with the answers yourself" - Frankie Philips - Read our 2014 Impact Report Read more...
My little red bicycle
Hannah Swainston, Leap's Major Donor and Trust Fundraiser is taking part in the Prudential 100 mile cycle in August 2015 for Leap - read more about how she's finding training and why she thought it was… Read more
Arguments at home - top tips for resolving conflict
Read our top tips for resolving conflicts at home from the online workshop we ran with digital youth charity Youthnet. Read more
The office of the UN Youth Envoy
Putting young people at the centre of the UN's work. A meeting with Vugar Allahverdiyev from the Office of the Secretary-General's Envoy on Youth Read more
What are we doing in prisons?
Since Sept 2014 we've been running a programme with HMP YOI Swinfen Hall, where prisoners are being trained to deliver Leap training to their peers, in a pair with a prison officer. Here's an… Read more
E-bulletin: Meet Frankie - impact in 2014 and beyond
Check out our July e-bulletin to find out more about our impact in 2014 and meet Frankie Philips, who is training other prisoners in conflict management skills at HMPYOI Swinfen Hall.... Read more
New Chair to the Board of Trustees announced!
We're delighted to announce that Mark Spelman, of Accenture, has joined Leap as Chair to the Board of Trustees. Read more about him here. Read more