- Do you think young people are engaged in democracy? Got views? Join us for this interesting debate @unitingforyouth http://t.co/2ZyKhHfAin30 October 2014 4:05pm
- This time next week we'll be @unitingforyouth - this years #CreativeCollisions is not to be missed! Tickets here http://t.co/3DkDDokuM130 October 2014 2:00pm
- We are looking for young people under 25 to step up & help us deliver the best ever youth conference @unitingforyouth http://t.co/JoAWl5rHM130 October 2014 8:55am
- Glad to welcome @RobWilson_RDG to our fantastic line-up of speakers at this yrs #CreativeCollisions ! Tickets here http://t.co/w71KcLWVNm30 October 2014 9:30am
- Only a week until @unitingforyouth. Still a chance to grab tickets! http://t.co/5TFBFyy4BT30 October 2014 11:52am
- Learn about the triggers for conflict & challenging behaviour, attend our open course: 15th Dec http://t.co/W49TVJ9Wx330 October 2014 12:00pm
- Will you run/walk/crawl the #BrightonMarathon for @leap_cc? - DM us to join the team! #NationalCatDay #running http://t.co/uwJSA4PhvC30 October 2014 11:36am
- One week to go until the #Creativecollisions conference!! @unitingforyouth30 October 2014 9:24am
- Join us- we're #hiring ! If you have experience working with young people, apply for our IP Delivery Manager role http://t.co/HbLxaeVbsK30 October 2014 9:00am
- This yrs #CreativeCollisions is set to be bigger than ever and we want you to be a part of it! #volunteer here http://t.co/YVNBIAFvBz29 October 2014 5:00pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
Dealing with conflict in corporate life
David Allen's career spans 38 years during which time he worked for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies like IBM, NCR and EDS. He has had extensive executive experience including… Read more
Check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including details of how you can get your ticket for Creative Collisions 2014, information on our upcoming… Read more
The first Mediation = Resolution newsletter
Welcome to the first Mediation = Resolution Newsletter - a regular update of where we are with the project, achievements, important dates, feedback and learning. Read more
Will you give a young person the opportunity to create a life free from violence?
Make a donation today, and you could help us offer our transformative training to a young person at a pivotal point in their life. Will you play your part in helping us reach 1,700 young people by the… Read more