- Jon Brown on intervening w/ #YoungPeople & harmful sexual behaviour http://t.co/Tp8k4fMmSP don't miss ACT conference http://t.co/ysO5e8HeF218 December 2014 9:00am
- @IamNLawrence @SkyNews lots of work being done by organisations such as @leap_cc to teach young people about confronting conflict...16 December 2014 8:19pm
- Excited about Day 3 of #peer-mediation trading @leap_cc at Evelyn Grace Academy: today is all about skills practice, co-working and safety17 December 2014 6:30am
- Do you struggle to manage conflict at home? Sign up for our workshop w/ @TheSite tomorrow for advice #argumends https://t.co/0hs5dax1J817 December 2014 9:00am
- Sign up for our workshop with @TheSite on Thurs - we'll be looking at how to deal with #family conflict https://t.co/0hs5dax1J8 #Argumends16 December 2014 2:30pm
- It's Day 2 of Working w/ Challenging Behaviour training & we're joined by @FoyerFederation & @nusuk exploring ways to identify #conflict16 December 2014 10:00am
- Ready for Day 2 of #peer-mediation training @leap_cc at Evelyn Grace Academy: exploring #listening & #empathy with group of enthusiastic YP16 December 2014 6:36am
- This youth work course will give you important skills, training & a JNC recognised qualifications http://t.co/KDZh6ZDtuc RT @leap_cc15 December 2014 5:00pm
- 7pm on Thursday @leap_cc are running a conflict resolution workshop. Sign up here https://t.co/sqye9k03ri #Argumends http://t.co/jeX1G70uOk15 December 2014 11:15am
- You can now sign up for our online workshop on #conflict in the home taking place next thursday - find out more here http://t.co/YPYoILKZqD15 December 2014 10:00am
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
Dealing with conflict in corporate life
David Allen's career spans 38 years during which time he worked for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies like IBM, NCR and EDS. He has had extensive executive experience including… Read more
Mediation = Resolution newsletter, Issue 2
Welcome to the Mediation = Resolution Newsletter - a regular update of where we are with the project, achievements, important dates, feedback and learning. Read more
Uniting for Youth
On the 6th November, hundreds of youth sector professionals came together at Creative Collisions to discuss the issues facing young people today - read our open letter below. Read more
Check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including details of how you can get your ticket for Creative Collisions 2014, information on our upcoming… Read more