- @safelives_ @leap_cc @barnardos @MCFcharityUK thank you or being fantastic partners31 March 2015 12:22pm
- @leap_cc MUST SEE: How to deal with stopsearch. Our new @YStopUK film w/ @UKfullyfocused @Release_drugs Pt 1 https://t.co/NuAzMX6uFw …01 April 2015 12:02pm
- Did you see? @leap_cc are looking for a new Chair. I was on that Board. It's great The team are great. Details here: https://t.co/9tICg9YMlL01 April 2015 3:54pm
- The wonderful charity @leap_cc are looking for a new Chair to the board of trustees. Full details are here: https://t.co/sLjDnXuA9T01 April 2015 1:31pm
- @chmplln Thanks for helping spread the word. We're looking for someone who believes in young people and has vision!01 April 2015 1:58pm
- Want to know more about how charities measure their impact? Find out more at @thirdsectorconf’s #outcomesevent 14 May http://t.co/mDzY4e4dNj01 April 2015 1:00pm
- Know any young people that might fancy being part of the YEUK Ambassador team? Please share this - http://t.co/i8uhePdEcJ01 April 2015 11:48am
- @UKYouth won an #award in 2014! Don't miss out! Support your organisation & nominate! http://t.co/3DN6ANJroF http://t.co/qxyjYAbjsq01 April 2015 9:00am
- @shelly_khaled @ThinkForwardUK great stuff! We're looking forward to finding out more about who has inspired you #awards #inspiration31 March 2015 2:59pm
- @leap_cc just submitted our @ThinkForwardUK young person nomination #lightingthefire Fingers Crossed. Yulp31 March 2015 2:54pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Nominate someone for a Leap award
Do you know a young person, adult or organisation who have taken the lead in transforming conflict in their communities? Nominate someone you think deserves to be recognised for their achievements for a Leap award. Read more...
Adapting to learning; learning to adapt
Read the first of Tom Currie's blog posts. Tom is Leap's Impact Manager - it is his job to evaluate our programmes and to test the outcomes that they have for young people. Read more
How can anyone think about rehabilitation if they’re constantly looking over their shoulder?
Read our response to recent reporting on violence in prisons. Read more
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
It's a new year. How will you work with us in 2015?
2014 was a busy year for Leap as we developed our existing programmes and launched some exciting new ones. Find out what we have planned for 2015 and the ways that we can work together to give more young… Read more
Nominate someone you know to be recognised for their achievements
Our annual awards are taking place this spring - submit your nomination now! Read more
Mediation = Resolution New Year newsletter
In this issue of the M=R newsletter you can find out about the first peer mediation training and what to expect from the programme at the start of this year. Read more