- It's here! @leap_cc 2012 Annual Impact Report. Check it out 4 updates on our work and achievements! http://t.co/lr1fvXlqm224 May 2013 4:30pm
- #FF @LondonYouth @leap_cc @Kp187 @Media_Trust @catch22charity @the_young_fdn @hi8ussouth & pls check out & RT #truthandyouth24 May 2013 1:11pm
- Interesting: @leap_cc:New project with @LondonYouth.Young people learning youth work & conflict resolution skills in new hybrid level 1 qual24 May 2013 12:13pm
- New project with @LondonYouth. Young people learning youth work and conflict resolution skills in new hybrid level 1 qual #careerdevelopment24 May 2013 11:00am
- Wishing trainers @MattSL @sandysanghera a successful 1st weekend of the @leap_cc collaboration project with @LondonYouth #futureofyouthwork24 May 2013 10:30am
- Comms officer Emma and @leap_cc intern are off to look around the venue for our annual awards, Lighting the Fire. Thanks @bakermckenzie UK23 May 2013 2:56pm
- Do you know an inspirational young person whose been through @leap_cc training? Nominate them 2 win one of our awards http://t.co/OUnPYE3E8323 May 2013 1:47pm
- 1 week for @leap_cc votes from charity CEOs to win Third Sector for Most Innovative Charity! Single vote difference! http://t.co/t1oPEpwDVB23 May 2013 12:34pm
- @Amelia_Limitles thanks for the re-tweets!23 May 2013 11:24am
- @leap_cc: Excellent and illuminating dance thru outcomes comparison via the Prezi-sphere with @kieronkirkland #outcomesevent23 May 2013 11:18am
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap's Intern Apphia reflects...
Apphia Yuma, Leap's fundraising intern reflects on her experience as part of the Beyond Profit Intern scheme Read more
Chantel Chang - out and about for Leap!
Chantel Chang reports back from an event she participated in on behalf of Leap Read more
Should We Farm or Fight? The Small Charity’s Dilemma
Over the Christmas break I was reading Soccernomics, in which the statistics behind the ‘beautiful game’ of football are examined in revealing detail. Read more
"I'm not telling you to sleep with the guy. Just get on with him well enough to do a good job"
Leap's Chair Patrick Dunne talks to Farah Dib from Professional Management Magazine in a three page feature about approaching conflict management in the workplace Read more
Leap announces new partnership to support teenage victims of abuse
A new programme funded by the Department of Education will improve support for teenagers aged 13 – 17 experiencing a wide range of interpersonal violence and abuse, including domestic abuse, sexual… Read more
Lighting the Fire - The Leap Annual Excellence Awards!
Leap is seeking inspirational winners for the launch of our annual awards event this July. Find out how you can vote here! Read more