- Sponsor the Old Mutual Global Investors #brightonmarathon team! All donations will help us train #youngpeople! http://t.co/sH6VqpNCAO02 March 2015 5:30pm
- #T2A2015 swinfen hall working with @leap_cc with good results.02 March 2015 12:30pm
- A BIG thank you to @petrahilgers for all her hard work on our peer-mediation project in Lambeth schools & welcome back to @TMBCurrie!02 March 2015 2:34pm
- Good things from #T2A2015 on Leap training at HMPYOI Swinfen Hall - watch this space for interviews with some of the prisoners & officers02 March 2015 1:03pm
- Submit ur project that best promotes youth conflict resolutions for a #lightingthefire award http://t.co/3DN6ANJroF http://t.co/qUjey1Qqyt02 March 2015 1:00pm
- #T2A2015 hearing about success of @leap_cc work in Swinfen Hall prison "results amazing"02 March 2015 12:29pm
- @leap_cc doing important work at Swinfen Hall to reduce violence, intimidation and conflict with amazing results #T2A201502 March 2015 12:29pm
- @leap_cc's work praised by Prison Governor Teresa Clarke at #T2A201502 March 2015 12:30pm
- Hearing about inspiring programme by @leap_cc at HMP/YOI Swindon Hall where prisoners&officers co-deliver conflict sessions #T2A201502 March 2015 12:30pm
- We won @Leap_cc Lighting The Fire Award last year & were pretty chuffed! Nominate someone you work with this year http://t.co/RLBXYZ52Gz28 February 2015 6:01pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Join the Leap team
We're looking for two dynamic Delivery Managers to help us deliver our programmes with young people; in the community, in schools and in prisons. If you are passionate about young people then we'd love to hear from you. Read more...
Adapting to learning; learning to adapt
Read the first of Tom Currie's blog posts. Tom is Leap's Impact Manager - it is his job to evaluate our programmes and to test the outcomes that they have for young people. Read more
How can anyone think about rehabilitation if they’re constantly looking over their shoulder?
Read our response to recent reporting on violence in prisons. Read more
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
It's a new year. How will you work with us in 2015?
2014 was a busy year for Leap as we developed our existing programmes and launched some exciting new ones. Find out what we have planned for 2015 and the ways that we can work together to give more young… Read more
Nominate someone you know to be recognised for their achievements
Our annual awards are taking place this spring - submit your nomination now! Read more
Mediation = Resolution New Year newsletter
In this issue of the M=R newsletter you can find out about the first peer mediation training and what to expect from the programme at the start of this year. Read more