- Busy day with the @Aon_UK interns - you can support their fundraising for @leap_cc here http://t.co/YaHcJUyJf6 http://t.co/D3cZGUTAyd01 August 2014 1:27pm
- Fundraising for @leap_cc with Aon in @Dev_Sq come along to guess how long it will take us to row 66k http://t.co/bYWBddotUq01 August 2014 11:13am
- Ryan from @Aon completing his row - 19km so far!! Sponsor here http://t.co/YaHcJUyJf6 to support @leap_cc http://t.co/W8UJugeD3H01 August 2014 10:37am
- The @Aon_UK interns are fundraising for Leap today @DevonshireSq - come by to support their row across the channel! http://t.co/QKDroovNvr01 August 2014 9:00am
- Session by @leap_cc #TFSI2014 thought provoking & super useful. Taken so much away @TeachFirst can we have more sessions with them in 2015?31 July 2014 4:22pm
- We're @TeachFirst Annual Impact Conf, running workshops giving tools for working with behaviour we find challenging http://t.co/VRoblrcw9531 July 2014 4:30pm
- Nick Hurd and I disagreed many times, but he saw our sector as critical to society | @DebAllcockTyler in @ThirdSector http://t.co/LaWROv2G3k31 July 2014 12:29pm
- Today @_Place2Be are learning new tools for engaging #youngpeople on our Working with Anger and Aggression course http://t.co/69E2zOrRPA31 July 2014 12:28pm
- Here's the workshop we ran @ the Young People's Programme Conf w/@CAADA_UK - looking @ #violence in friendship groups http://t.co/A7MVU3Y63i31 July 2014 12:00pm
- Deadline for campaigns coordinator position is today at midnight! Go to http://t.co/1RvDmICtBk for more details and how to apply31 July 2014 10:01am
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
Dealing with conflict in corporate life
David Allen's career spans 38 years during which time he worked for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies like IBM, NCR and EDS. He has had extensive executive experience including… Read more
Love it or hate it, you are likely to have to manage conflict
Patrick Dunne, Leap's Chair, blogs about the need to manage conflict in the workplace Read more
Check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including details of how you can get your ticket for Creative Collisions 2014, our latest funding for… Read more
Royally recognised achievements!
On the 17th April, Leap welcomed over 160 partners, funders, young people and friends to our Annual Excellence Awards ceremony ‘Lighting The Fire’, held at The Orangery, Kensington Palace. Read more
Brighton Marathon Supermen
Our four supermen ran courageously, battled injury and all finished the 26.2 mile course on a muggy Brighton afternoon. Your incredible support means they have not only beaten the race but also their… Read more