- Met 8 young men in prison today absolutely buzzing that they now knew how to manage conflict through words not violence, thanks to @leap_cc23 January 2015 7:30pm
- Nathan Chin #lightingthefire 2014 #young winner:'This #award will show that you can move mountains and go a long way' http://t.co/atMrY5eKtu23 January 2015 12:30pm
- Suicide rates in prison are rising at an alarming rate. Ministerial response is as alarming. Via @francescrook http://t.co/9cbsTf7wmH23 January 2015 9:46am
- Interesting blog @Leap_cc how can offenders think about rehabilitation in a climate of escalating violence? http://t.co/w9RIRmbnKX22 January 2015 1:35pm
- @RubyRedCoach Thanks! It's a very exciting time to be joining the team so hopefully we'll get some good candidates :)22 January 2015 12:52pm
- Join speakers from @UCLPALS and @_Place2Be at our 2015 conference, Getting it right first time http://t.co/5XmraJ1FOL http://t.co/RosVWuzViq22 January 2015 10:06am
- The wonderful @leap_cc are recruiting for 2 roles - take a look and get your application in! http://t.co/reasGTzuFc #charityjobs #London21 January 2015 11:31am
- @leap_cc Thanks for helping us promote the awards - don't forget to nominate a young person, adult or project that you'd like to recognise!21 January 2015 3:39pm
- @leap_cc Thanks! We really appreciate your help promoting the awards - we want to make sure we get some really inspirational nominations!21 January 2015 3:19pm
- It's a new year! How will you work with us in 2015?Read our e-bulletin for a review of 2014, upcoming training & more http://t.co/NgMH6tmRPS21 January 2015 2:00pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Join the Leap team
We're looking for two dynamic Delivery Managers to help us deliver our programmes with young people; in the community, in schools and in prisons. If you are passionate about young people then we'd love to hear from you. Read more...
How can anyone think about rehabilitation if they’re constantly looking over their shoulder?
Read our response to recent reporting on violence in prisons. Read more
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
It's a new year. How will you work with us in 2015?
2014 was a busy year for Leap as we developed our existing programmes and launched some exciting new ones. Find out what we have planned for 2015 and the ways that we can work together to give more young… Read more
Nominate someone you know to be recognised for their achievements
Our annual awards are taking place this spring - submit your nomination now! Read more
Mediation = Resolution New Year newsletter
In this issue of the M=R newsletter you can find out about the first peer mediation training and what to expect from the programme at the start of this year. Read more