- Lorena won volunteer of the year in 2013 but who will win this year? It's up to you https://t.co/x76KpmpVAl http://t.co/ulUOeAOrXf11 March 2014 1:02pm
- A huge percentage of young people we engage with tell us they think the media at large does them no favours at all #SoundingOutLondon10 March 2014 3:26pm
- Great morning spent training with @leap_cc #Challenging Behaviour @londonyouth, now off to meet two young men released from prison today...10 March 2014 3:10pm
- @MistaGoode @londonyouth great to hear!10 March 2014 3:21pm
- "academies, free schools & maintained schools all have a statutory duty to promote pupil wellbeing" - #SRE is key http://t.co/AApTT8l9lk10 March 2014 2:52pm
- Our brilliant chairman @patrickedunne has also been appointed chairman of @D3Olab http://t.co/oQ4mAFXP5L10 March 2014 11:30am
- I’ve just nominated someone for a @leap_cc award – if you know someone who deserves to win then nominate HERE http://t.co/UL60zwh4Eo08 March 2014 6:10pm
- Our Training Young Trainers picked a good weekend for their residential! http://t.co/oyFO9Q9iFG10 March 2014 9:30am
- Recruiting people (aged 15-19) in danger of engaging in criminal activity for our 3 day Leadership programme: http://t.co/rJPO7qVU9Q07 March 2014 3:34pm
- Leap's work is focused to have significant impact http://t.co/wtWSBnAZnL07 March 2014 3:24pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
The Leap Annual Excellence Awards 2014
The Leap Annual Excellence Awards are at The Orangery, Kensington Palace on 17 April and we're currently taking nominations.
Read more to nominate in one of the five award categories! Read more...
Interview with Alex, Lorena and Peter
We caught up with Alex and Lorena, two of our Young Trainers, and Peter, a Young Trustee, to hear their thoughts on Leap going forward Read more
Leap strategy launch
Hear about our recent Strategy Launch from Young Trainers Alex and Lorena and Young Trustee Peter. Read more
Aon apprentices and Leap
Hear more from the Aon apprentices who have been fundraising and raising awareness for Leap over the past few months... Read more
Please check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including our Strategy Launch and partnership project with CAADA, Barnardo’s, Iranian and… Read more
Putting a stop to relationship abuse
Sally Steadman-South, CAADA’s Programme Manager for the Young People’s Programme, explains how this two-year partnership project between CAADA, Leap, Barnardo's, Iranian and Kurdish… Read more
Introducing team Leap!
Tom and Clark introduce the fabulous five who make up "Team Leap"- they are running the Brighton Marathon in April 2014 to raise funds to help more young people transform their lives. Read more