- Great to hear what the @YIAG have been up to for #BlackHistoryMonth inc workshops for schools in the community! https://t.co/YEZveWlkTX08 October 2015 4:06pm
- @wfcouncil @MarkRusling: Simone won Love yr borough, Chelsea won Leap young leader, Karishma won YA of the year, 2 group awards & Ross 2nite24 September 2015 9:09pm
- Happy #NationalPoetryDay - check out Leap graduate Leah's spoken word piece - Conflict was Faithful http://t.co/VXxh5o06Sl #poetry #art08 October 2015 2:30pm
- Last w/end trainers Samson&Natasha ran a Leap workshop at the @CamdenPT #FunPalace - find out what they did here... http://t.co/IWsf2w5o6408 October 2015 12:30pm
- You mus watch this The Ripple Effects Of Knife Crime In A Stunning Short Film http://t.co/tLlswcej1D …08 October 2015 10:16am
- We're with peer-mediators at @Thenorwoodsch today running some top up training so that they can start running mediations in their school!08 October 2015 9:30am
- Reports here that the proportion of young people who volunteer has doubled in the past decade http://t.co/yCdQkMvTur #volunteer07 October 2015 1:16pm
- Showing just how quickly disagreements & violence can escalate when people react, without thinking & others join in https://t.co/h9rNMxbWf007 October 2015 1:19pm
- Great to hear that #Portsmouth #YOT has been praised by inspectors for turning around their services for young people & reducing reoffending07 October 2015 12:30pm
- @natyouthagency It really is - simply not good enough07 October 2015 10:22am
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap gives you the choice and makes you come up with the answers yourself" - Frankie Philips - Read our 2014 Impact Report Read more...
Digital Development at Leap
Thomas Frater reflects on the time he's spent researching some big picture questions about how Leap might use technology to enhance our work. Read more
Chantal Chang on being a Leap trainer
Chantal Chang writes about what she enjoys most about being a trainer and what she's learnt as a Trustee Read more
In our response to the closure of this pioneering charity, we must be measured so that young people don't become the victims of this story. Read more
A fun palace for grown ups
On Sunday 4th October Leap trainers Natasha and Samson ran a two hour conflict management workshop as part of the Camden People's Theatre - A Fun Palace for Grown Ups Read more
E-bulletin: Training opportunities at Leap!
Read our September e-bulletin to find out more about upcoming training that you can get involved in. Read more
What are we doing in prisons?
Since Sept 2014 we've been running a programme with HMP YOI Swinfen Hall, where prisoners are being trained to deliver Leap training to their peers, in a pair with a prison officer. Here's an… Read more