- We're @unitingforyouth with @UKYouth @vinspired @NCVYS @natyouthagency @bycLIVE @FoyerFederation @leap_cc @nusuk @NCS http://t.co/TYvsuzVxqv23 July 2014 4:20pm
- Check out the new @NCVYS Member Benefits Guide for a special offer on training from us and others including @UKYouth http://t.co/72fXbPXPUh22 July 2014 12:00am
- RT @LonCRCProbation: Working with women offenders: A day in the life of a probation officer - fascintating insight http://t.co/I12m4DUd4U21 July 2014 12:30pm
- Join @leap_cc at Creative Collisions where we'll be #unitingforyouth - buy your tickets here! http://t.co/8zDZe8LXeZ21 July 2014 12:00pm
- We're @unitingforyouth with @UKYouth @vinspired @NCVYS @natyouthagency @bycLIVE @FoyerFederation @leap_cc @nusuk @NCS http://t.co/TYvsuzVxqv18 July 2014 4:19pm
- Do you have experience working with gangs? We're looking for talented freelance #trainers to join our training pool http://t.co/5MXIASF7Wu18 July 2014 12:00pm
- We're recruiting for our #youthprogrammes - learn skills in conflict resolution & become a leader in your community http://t.co/VnPfZCgk5u17 July 2014 12:00pm
- Do you have experience working in prisons? We're looking for talented freelance #trainers to join our training pool http://t.co/5MXIASF7Wu17 July 2014 12:00pm
- Blown away by the generous donation made by @BluecubeTS supporting our 10k runners @prospect_us for @leap_cc thank you thank you thank you16 July 2014 12:30pm
- @prospect_us @BluecubeTS massive thanks to you both! You have made a big difference to young people's futures.17 July 2014 9:18am
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
Dealing with conflict in corporate life
David Allen's career spans 38 years during which time he worked for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies like IBM, NCR and EDS. He has had extensive executive experience including… Read more
Love it or hate it, you are likely to have to manage conflict
Patrick Dunne, Leap's Chair, blogs about the need to manage conflict in the workplace Read more
Check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including details of how you can get your ticket for Creative Collisions 2014, our latest funding for… Read more
Royally recognised achievements!
On the 17th April, Leap welcomed over 160 partners, funders, young people and friends to our Annual Excellence Awards ceremony ‘Lighting The Fire’, held at The Orangery, Kensington Palace. Read more
Brighton Marathon Supermen
Our four supermen ran courageously, battled injury and all finished the 26.2 mile course on a muggy Brighton afternoon. Your incredible support means they have not only beaten the race but also their… Read more