- 'Young people are doing everything right but not getting the credit' @JoBirchPhaure - we agree! #advantagedthinking http://t.co/ooPL323K4L23 September 2014 4:00pm
- @TMBCurrie @T2AAlliance we'd love 2 discuss what our Young Trainers - expert conflict resolution facilitators could bring:firstname.lastname@example.org September 2014 1:57pm
- @T2AAlliance Great idea! I think @leap_cc young trainers could provide excellent training on stop & search for police officers23 September 2014 1:09pm
- A 2 minute film & you could be on the biggest stage yet at Creative Collisions. Don't miss out in @unitingforyouth http://t.co/5dwxUeZijS23 September 2014 12:18pm
- A 2 minute film & you could be on the biggest stage yet at Creative Collisions. Don't miss out in @unitingforyouth http://t.co/Wh7pOPCeHX23 September 2014 12:00pm
- Want to learn to manage conflict better? Apply for our exclusive FREE training for Foyers, in partnership w/ @leap_cc http://t.co/6ySecf9w3X22 September 2014 12:30pm
- Delighted to share that @MindEdUK will be joining #youth workers at @unitingforyouth conference on 6/Nov! @LondonYouth @leap_cc @UKYouth22 September 2014 5:27pm
- @tes Agreed! @leap_cc give young people the tools to take control of their lives & stop conflict becoming something more serious22 September 2014 4:56pm
- @DomCottonComms flags key role of youth workers + volunteering in helping build bridge into wk + build resilience. #lab14 @UKYouth22 September 2014 4:26pm
- Don’t miss out on the biggest #UK #youthsector conference EVER @unitingforyouth. Creative Collisions returns Nov 6th http://t.co/WsWYyj6C2d22 September 2014 4:30pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
Dealing with conflict in corporate life
David Allen's career spans 38 years during which time he worked for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies like IBM, NCR and EDS. He has had extensive executive experience including… Read more
Will you give a young person the opportunity to create a life free from violence?
Make a donation today, and you could help us offer our transformative training to a young person at a pivotal point in their life. Will you play your part in helping us reach 1,700 young people by the… Read more
Check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including details of how you can get your ticket for Creative Collisions 2014, our latest funding for… Read more
Royally recognised achievements!
On the 17th April, Leap welcomed over 160 partners, funders, young people and friends to our Annual Excellence Awards ceremony ‘Lighting The Fire’, held at The Orangery, Kensington Palace. Read more