- It's been a busy & exciting month for Leap! Read about our upcoming events & current projects in our Oct e-bulletin http://t.co/TpU5wj4He322 October 2014 10:30pm
- Time is running out to make your donation to see The Knife that Killed Me, showing tomorrow @ @GateCinema #London http://t.co/5EQSxFSeRj22 October 2014 5:00pm
- Wow nearly 500 tickets sold for @unitingforyouth can you believe it? Hurry book now & get a FREE y/p ticket http://t.co/23ghzMMX9v22 October 2014 2:55pm
- Use of force to maintain secure college discipline http://t.co/cwDHkUD0Zu is costly - better use is @leap_cc approach to conflict prevention22 October 2014 2:23pm
- Make your donation to see #TheKnifeThatKilledMe tomorrow @GateCinema - all proceeds go to improving Leap's training http://t.co/UeNj12VDCq22 October 2014 3:00pm
- 'Young people need help and support to find work' - we agree! http://t.co/puX0DPNmYg Find out more on Leaps training http://t.co/RvwuAqLveW22 October 2014 2:30pm
- Who's coming down for #TheKnifeThatKilledMe screening @GateCinema on tomorrow afternoon? all in support of @leap_cc http://t.co/zCXYLYs8ZJ22 October 2014 1:30pm
- Read more about our on-the-spot #mediation project w/ schools in #Lambeth - thanks to funding from @phf_uk http://t.co/51xvBlLSVK22 October 2014 11:00am
- 'Power to the (young) people'- great article by @rickedwards1! http://t.co/NsqggQl7FK see him at #CreativeCollisions http://t.co/3DkDDokuM122 October 2014 9:30am
- Great opportunity to get involved with #CreativeCollisions 2014 this nov 6th! Find out more here http://t.co/YVNBIAFvBz #volunteer #charity21 October 2014 5:30pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
Dealing with conflict in corporate life
David Allen's career spans 38 years during which time he worked for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies like IBM, NCR and EDS. He has had extensive executive experience including… Read more
Check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including details of how you can get your ticket for Creative Collisions 2014, information on our upcoming… Read more
The first Mediation = Resolution newsletter
Welcome to the first Mediation = Resolution Newsletter - a regular update of where we are with the project, achievements, important dates, feedback and learning. Read more
Will you give a young person the opportunity to create a life free from violence?
Make a donation today, and you could help us offer our transformative training to a young person at a pivotal point in their life. Will you play your part in helping us reach 1,700 young people by the… Read more