- #FF our new followers! @NutmegCommunity @tasksquadhq @akin274 @HUBStratford @natalieben28 November 2014 5:15pm
- Are you an advocate of youth-led solutions? We're #recruiting for a Director of Delivery, deadline 10th December http://t.co/rC7e86hHOG28 November 2014 5:00pm
- We have a few spaces left for our self #leadership course in #lambeth next week! Call 020 7561 3729 for more info http://t.co/unPbok9c8k28 November 2014 3:30pm
- Want to know what we've been up to over the past couple of weeks? Read our latest e-bulletin here http://t.co/v3vGsFg0Uy #youth #training28 November 2014 1:11pm
- Work better in a team! Attend our open Working w/ Challenging Behaviour course 15th & 16th Dec http://t.co/UadTmv2uCp http://t.co/BdsS9OyyWJ27 November 2014 5:00pm
- We're #hiring ! Passionate about helping #youngpeople ? Apply for our Director of Delivery role http://t.co/94bVKKgCE5 #charityjob27 November 2014 12:00pm
- 93 % of #youngpeople lack career advice & support! http://t.co/idXJ7f8BOF -our training develops & builds #lifeskills http://t.co/hL18MuDK5H27 November 2014 9:00am
- 'Young people should not be seen as something to fix' - great article on how support can help #youngpeople thrive http://t.co/SADt8qo4IX26 November 2014 12:00pm
- Great job going at @leap_cc who are looking for a Director of Delivery: http://t.co/HnOW0E0Z0826 November 2014 10:11am
- We're #hiring a new Director of Delivery (maternity cover). Interested? Find out more http://t.co/NItNBHxbD7 #London #recruitment26 November 2014 9:00am
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Leap Strategy 2014-16
Our 2014-2016 strategy will maintain focus on conflict management in three core areas: the prevention of destructive behaviour, the reduction of violence and conflict, and support for young people in the secure estate – youth offending institutes, secure training centres and secure children’s homes. Read more...
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Leap volunteer, Monika
Leap volunteer, Monika Makuch tells us about her experience supporting primary school programmes as part of the Not a Beef Ting Programme Read more
Dealing with conflict in corporate life
David Allen's career spans 38 years during which time he worked for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies like IBM, NCR and EDS. He has had extensive executive experience including… Read more
Mediation = Resolution newsletter, Issue 2
Welcome to the Mediation = Resolution Newsletter - a regular update of where we are with the project, achievements, important dates, feedback and learning. Read more
Uniting for Youth
On the 6th November, hundreds of youth sector professionals came together at Creative Collisions to discuss the issues facing young people today - read our open letter below. Read more
Check out our latest e-bulletin for news on what we've been up to over the past few months including details of how you can get your ticket for Creative Collisions 2014, information on our upcoming… Read more