- Don't miss out! Last day to #nominate someone or #project for a @leap_cc #award! #conflict #youthawards #youngpeople http://t.co/3DN6ANrQx720 April 2015 2:23pm
- Head of CBI calls for investment in young people's character for business success - @leap_cc provides this! http://t.co/2a3QXzRBT417 April 2015 4:39pm
- Forget money, kids need a good character for that top job http://t.co/hIONw3xZZy - yet more evidence of need for @leap_cc's work17 April 2015 4:40pm
- Thanks #TopNewFollowers @CarolineKende @EliTheDDC @LivHomelessFC @leap_cc happy to connect :) (insight by http://t.co/u4JaZWRqss)13 April 2015 11:54pm
- @FulhamFC know a young person who has taken a lead in transforming #conflict? Pls nominate them @leap_cc #youthawards http://t.co/tPVusPfRz216 April 2015 6:46pm
- Nominate a #leader in #conflict management for a @leap_cc award before 20 April http://t.co/3DN6ANJroF http://t.co/ECFnnEoRa717 April 2015 5:30pm
- The deadline to nominate someone is soon! Don't miss out on nominating someone you know for a @leap_cc award! http://t.co/3DN6ANJroF17 April 2015 1:00pm
- Thank you @fightforpeace @StreetDoctors @amindapart for ur great nominations! Submit ur nomination before 20.04! RT http://t.co/3DN6ANJroF16 April 2015 1:00pm
- We're recruiting #youngpeople for our next Quarrel Shop starting 27th May. Get some more info: http://t.co/hYzkh4Z9Wr http://t.co/G0aTw2ugEo16 April 2015 12:30pm
- 'It was overwhelming & I’ve never won anything like it before' - Lorena. Nominate someone for this year's Leap awards http://t.co/3DN6ANJroF15 April 2015 5:00pm
Who we are
Established in 1987, Leap prevents the escalation of everyday conflict into destructive behaviour and violence by giving young people and the professionals that work with them the skills to understand the causes and consequences of conflict. Read more...
What we do
Leap works in partnership with the criminal justice system, community groups, the police, teachers and commercial organisations to provide training on leadership, challenging behaviour, peer mediation, identity and prejudice, preventing knife crime and group offending. Read more...
"Leap made a real difference. If the programme wasn't offered I don't know what or where I would be now. I am now a role model to young people and within my community" - male participant Read more...
Nominate someone for a Leap award
Do you know a young person, adult or organisation who have taken the lead in transforming conflict in their communities? Nominate someone you think deserves to be recognised for their achievements for a Leap award. Read more...
Adapting to learning; learning to adapt
Read the first of Tom Currie's blog posts. Tom is Leap's Impact Manager - it is his job to evaluate our programmes and to test the outcomes that they have for young people. Read more
How can anyone think about rehabilitation if they’re constantly looking over their shoulder?
Read our response to recent reporting on violence in prisons. Read more
Kieran, on his time as a Leap intern
Thanks to Leap: Jobseekers Allowance to a Big Four accounting firm. As we're recruiting for our next Social Media Intern, Kieran reflects on his experience working at Leap. Read more
Lorena reflects on winning a Leap award
Lorena won the Young Person Achieving Excellence award in 2013. Read our interview with her on what that was like and what she thinks a winner in 2015 needs to demonstrate. Read more
It's a new year. How will you work with us in 2015?
2014 was a busy year for Leap as we developed our existing programmes and launched some exciting new ones. Find out what we have planned for 2015 and the ways that we can work together to give more young… Read more
Nominate someone you know to be recognised for their achievements
Our annual awards are taking place this spring - submit your nomination now! Read more